Leonardo Da Vinci
The “Webinar 2 Learn – video conference use for adult learning”project is a part of the Transfer of Innovation projects (TOI) which are based on transferring and applying innovative solutions and products in a new field to increase efficiency in teaching and vocational training sessions.
The subject of transfer might be pilot project results and themes realized in the previous Leonardo da Vinci programme stage as well as innovative solutions not related with the Programme. For example:
· teaching programs and training modules;
· tools for skill and vocational qualification evaluation;
· tools for training demand research;
· materials meant for vocational foreign language studies (manuals, syllabus).
Leonardo da Vinci programme priorities for TOI projects in 2012:
1. Encouragement of cooperation between VET and the world of work
2. Support to initial and continuous training of VET teachers, trainers, tutors and VET institution managers
3. Promotion of the acquisition of key competences in VET
4. Development and transfer of mobility strategies in VET
5. ECVET for transparency and recognition of learning outcomes and qualifications
6. Improving quality assurance systems in VET
You may find more information concerning the Leonardo da Vinci programme here www.leonardo.org.pl
The "Webinar 2 Learn – video conference use for adult learning”project is a part of the ADAM system, a portal of projects and results of the Leonardo da Vinci programme.
ADAM (Advanced Data Archive and Management System) is a new Internet portal, where information about Leonardo da Vinci projects and products may be found.
The ADAM portal was created with the support of the European Commission and is presently used by all countries participating in the Leonardo da Vinci programme. Putting in data concerning results of projects being carried out is obligatory for all project beneficiaries of the Transfer of Innovation of the LdV programme.
For more information please visit the ADAM portal www.adam-europe.eu